Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Sometimes the absurd is far more compelling than reality. I've been depressing myself with the Israeli pullout from Gaza, and contrasting the dispassionate American coverage with the heart-rending coverage on Israeli radio and television. Just amazing. And, of course, depressing.

Then the latest raft of idiot-spawned viruses came over the transom and, while at this time we seem not to have been hit, we've spent several person-days this evening getting prepped. I work with an amazing team, and I am in awe of their focus and loyalty to the cause. No matter how little it pays. Sigh.


And then... The Flying Spaghetti Monster comes to the rescue. My cousin from New York sent this missive to me. Were it not for my previous belief in peanut butter (1)(2), I would immediately convert -- the evidence, as explained in this site, is simply overwhelming, as it would any Kansas School Board member. Enjoy!

May I have many similar posts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home